Scoil Clochair Mhuire, Carrigtwohill is delighted to announce the arrival of a comprehensive before & after school service. The service will be run by Carrigtwohill Family Resource Centre & Sherpa Kids it will commence in September 2019 and will be open to all children of the school.
Carrigtwohill Family Resource Centre is in close proximity to the school. The centre will expand its current service to include:
- Breakfast Club cover from 7.30am to 8.30am – children will receive a breakfast and drop off to school – €5 per hour
- For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021- 4533000
- Carrigtwohill Family Resource Centre will be part of the National Childcare Scheme from the end of October 2019. Parents can get up to €3.75 per hour back on their childcare, depending on their circumstances. For more information, go to https://ncs.gov.ie/
Sherpa Kids East Cork is owned by Deirdre Smyth, a local mother, and she currently has 4 other sites operating in the area. The service will run daily in Scoil Chlochair Mhuire and is completely flexible to every family’s needs. Highlights of the service will be:
- Junior hour: 1.30pm to 2.30pm – no more need to pick up twice a day – €5.80 per hour
- Full or part time cover from 2.30pm to 6pm on all school days – €5.80 per hour (10% discount for siblings)
- Ad-hoc bookings accepted for those emergencies, childminder/granny on holidays and unavoidable appointments. Parents must have filled out the enrolment form via the website below to be able to avail of our fully insured service.
- Sherpa Kids will be part of the National Childcare Scheme from the end of October 2019. Parents can get up to €3.75 per hour back on their childcare, depending on their circumstances. For more information, go to https://ncs.gov.ie/
- Snack is included in the afternoon & homework is supervised.
- Activities every day from arts and crafts to baking, and plenty of outdoor time!
- All staff are fully qualified, vetted, trained in 1st aid and Child Protection.
Bookings are now available via the Sherpa Kids booking engine:
For queries, please contact Deirdre on 087 2110659 or email at email@example.com.